Click on the title of any project to see more detail.
- Youth Group
Provide activities and support to develop culture in our youth.
- Language and culture for children
Activities to teach both Ethiopian and English languages and help raise awareness of Ethiopian culture.
- After school and school holiday programmes.
After school and holiday activities for children to assist with their homework and provide additional educational material, and help them participate in social, sport and recreational activities during after-school and school holidays.
- New Year party
September 10-11, an occasion for all Ethiopians to meet together and share and experience the Ethiopian tradition and culture. This is a an opportunity to promote Ethiopian tradition and culture to other communities in Wellington.
- Driving lessons
Access to driving lesson to assist new members of our community gain their licence faster.
- Website and Facebook
Develop a website for the community and update Facebook on regular basis.
- Setting office and developing administrative manuals/procedures
Creating a strong system of administration and associated documentation to help run sustainable services and projects.
- Mothers and Children fun activities to spend time together
- Women Support Group
- Elderly Care and support group
- Youth Leadership training and support
- Mental health and addiction support
- Dealing with family and domestic violence
We need help with these planned projects please use the contact form if you are interested and have some skills and time you can donate.